CrossFTP is a free software application from the FTP Clients subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-17. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003, Vista, Win 7, Unix, Linux, Linux Gnome, OS/2, Mac OS X, Java.
CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3 client. CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, iDisk, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and Google Storage. CrossFTP has a user-friendly, explorer-like interface so that even novice users can master it in minutes.
CrossFTP's main features are:
1. Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing;
2. Archives browsing, extraction, and compression;
3. CrossFTP Server startup solution for easy LAN file sharing;
4. Unicode support for international sites;
5. Text and image quick viewer;
6. Recursive File transportations;
7. Quick file filtering by marks;
8. Auto-reconnect and anti-idle;
9. Password protection and certs management;
10. Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery;
11. Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z);
and bit more...
CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, which further features:
1. Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization.
2. multi-thread queue processing engine;
3. Secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS);
4. Secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP);
5. Secure encryped WebDav/HTTPS and MobileMe iDisk;
6. Amazon S3;
7. IPV6 support;
8. Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation;
9. Download and upload speed limit control;
10. Powerful search tool for remote FTP files;
11. Supports Remote quick view and edit;
12. HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support;
13. Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine.
and bit more...
CrossFTP (version 1.97.9) has a file size of 47.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 130 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.